Man electrocuted in Bandipore

0Shares

Srinagar- A person got electrocuted while repairing electric cable in Bandipore, in North Kashmir.

Parvaiz Ahmad Dar son of Ali Mohammad Dar resident of Kani Bhachi Kenoosa received electric shock while repairing an electric cable near his home in the jurisdiction of Police Station Bandipora and received burn injuries. He was shifted to District Hospital, Bandipora for treatment.

Police has started investigation in this regard. 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS