Live wire kills boys

Srinagar, May 19 :   A boy was electrocuted to death while cutting the branches of a Willow tree in Kupwara, last evening. According to a statement , a 22 years old boy Ishfaq Ahmed Chopan son of Jamwal resident of Gund Drugmulla received an electric shock when he came in contact with a live wire while cutting branches of a willow tree near his home. He was shifted to Sub District Hospital Kupwara for treatment where doctors declared him brought dead. The body was handed to his relatives for last rites. 

Follow this link to join our WhatsApp group: Join Now

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS