Siblings die of asphyxiation

0Shares

Budgam: Two brothers and their colleague died in Humhama area of Budgam  district on the intervening night of March 13-14 due to gas leak inside their rented tin shed.

Police sources said that the trio, including two brothers, who were carpenters and were camping in a rented tin shed at Friends Enclave Humhama, died after inhaling gas generated from a heating gadget, which was in use due to sever chill.

The deceased have been identified as Nisar Ahmed Najar, Fayaz Ahmed Najar sons of Ghulam Ahmed residents of Watkaloo Chadoora and Jamshed Ahmed Dar son of Muhammad Anwar resident of Kultro Chadoora.

Police sources said that it was a case of asphyxiation due to leaked gas. Police has registered a case and an inquiry has been started into the incident. 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS