Gas Leak: Wife Dies, Husband Critical

0Shares

Srinagar: Rayees Ahmad Lone son of Muhammad Sultan and his wife Shameema fell unconscious due to the suffocation caused by the gas heater in their room at Paripora Sugipora, area of Bomai Sopore.

They were shifted to District Hospital Handwara where doctors declared Shameema brought dead and her husband was shifted to SMHS Hospital Srinagar for further treatment. 

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS