10 Students Taken Ill After Dinner

0Shares

SRINAGAR: Ten students of a boarding educational Institution were hospitalized reportedly for food poisoning in Srinagar today.

10 girl students of a Lal Bazar, Srinagar based girls boarding institute were brought to SMHS Hospital, Srinagar complaining of food poisoning. After treatment, nine girls were discharged, while as one girl was still under treatment. Srinagar police has started the investigation in this regard.

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS


Observer News Service

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS