22 girl students injured in school fire

SRINAGAR: Twenty two girl students received burn injuries when a fire broke out in their school building due to leakage of gas from a cylinder in Budgam, official sources said here today.

They said fire broke out in Government higher Secondary School Magam, Budgam due to leakage of LPG gas from a cylinder.

Students, studying in their classes, rushed out for safety, they said adding that 22 girl students received burn injuries.

The injured were rushed to local hospital from where four have been shifted to Srinagar hospital.

They said fire was immediately brought under control. However, one room was partially damaged. Agencies

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS