Kashmir Observer came into being on 1st March 1997, with the sole purpose of providing a world class English language newspaper to the people of Kashmir. A purpose so strong that made sure the newspaper get its worthy share in between the traditionally strong Urdu Newspapers and television.
- Generating New Business and Achieving sales targets.
- Sustaining relationships with clients.
- Ideating and generating additional revenue streams.
- Responsible for executing and implementing marketing initiatives and promotions.
- Involves field job.
- Graduate, preferably MBA with 2-3 years of Experience in the relevant field.
- Computer Savvy, with good Knowledge of Excel, Word and Power-point.
- Must be dynamic with passion to close the deals and must have good communication and Client Convincing skills.
- Good Relationship building and maintenance skills.
- Should be flexible to travelling as and when required.
2-3 years in Media Industry
- Flair with words and ideation, especially in the Queens English, is a must. Knowledge of Urdu copy is preferable.
- Ability to write catchy, persuasive copy Must be able to work in a fast-paced, high pressure environment.
- Strong command of the English language with an eye to catch spelling and grammar errors.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.