Girl consumes poison

Srinagar: A girl name withheld resident of Takia Mohalla, Khunmouh in the jurisdiction of police station Panthachowk consumed some poisonous substance at her home. She was shifted to SMHS Hospital where she is being treated.

Panthachowk police has registered a case in this regard

Be Part of Quality Journalism

Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.

ACT NOW
MONTHLYRs 100
YEARLYRs 1000
LIFETIMERs 10000

CLICK FOR DETAILS

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

KO SUPPLEMENTS