Srinagar – Fire broke out in a three-storied tin roofed poultry from building belonging to Bashir Ahmad Daga son of Abdul Gani at Kothar in the jurisdiction of Police Station Achabal, which engulfed a nearby residential single storey building of Bashir Ahmad Daga son of Mohammad Ismail resident of Kothar. Fire was brought under control with the help of fire tenders and local Police, however, both the structures was damaged. However, no human loss was reported. Police has registered a case in this regard.
In another fire incident, fire broke out in the combined residential house of Khazir Mohammad Mir and Shabir Ahmad Mir son of Saifullah Mir resident of Zunrashie falling under the jurisdiction of police Station Kralpora due to which kitchen of the house was gutted. The cause of fire is believed to be due to electric short circuit. Police registered a case in this regard.
Be Part of Quality Journalism
Quality journalism takes a lot of time, money and hard work to produce and despite all the hardships we still do it. Our reporters and editors are working overtime in Kashmir and beyond to cover what you care about, break big stories, and expose injustices that can change lives. Today more people are reading Kashmir Observer than ever, but only a handful are paying while advertising revenues are falling fast.